Senior Citizens Real Estate Needs: Rates, Discounts, and Offers!
Most seniors are on a small fixed income where every penny counts. When they need to sell their home, the real estate commission fees can be so high that it badly diminishes their net profit.
Many are forced to sell privately when they really don’t know what they’re doing.
This becomes an easy target for the experienced buyer to take advantage of them in this situation.
Lorri Brewer has created 2 Real Estate Solutions that will help any senior that requires real estate assistance:
1. Offer a detailed For Sale by Owner Kit that is specifically tailored to the needs and restrictions of seniors.
2. List their home using her Listing Commission Flat Rate Guideline saving them thousands of dollars in real estate commission.
Listing Commission Flat Rate Guideline:
• When the listing price of the home is from $0 – $299,999 a Senior would only pay a flat commission rate of $2,000+GST.
• When the listing price of the home is from $300,000 – $499,999 a Senior would only pay a flat commission rate of $3,000+GST.
• When the listing price of the home is over $500,000 a Senior would only pay a flat commission rate of $4,000+GST.
With my Reduced Listing Commission Flat Rate Plan it is a savings of approximately $3,000 to $5,000 in real estate commissions.
The reason for the pricing increase in the sliding scale is to account for advertising costs.
Higher priced homes don’t sell quickly and may take up to six months to find a buyer. Therefore, the more expensive the home, the more advertising and marketing attention it will require.
Qualifications: If you are a Senior Citizen over the age of 65 years and would like to sell your home and downsize, the Reduced Listing Commission Flat Rate Plan may be an acceptable option for you.
Selling Privately: If you are a Senior Citizen over the age of 65 years and want to sell privately, then Lorri has a comprehensive For Sale By Owner Kit. Feel confident to sell privately.
Contact Lorri Directly if you have any questions. She responds within 15 minutes of receiving your inquiry.